Monday, April 17, 2006

Giving In To Peer Pressure...

...should be the title of this blog really. I feel a bit like the "long-time listener, first-time caller." I guess it is my turn to have a blog.

For a teeny tiny little while, I pondered calling this blog "foursquare," a game I love and imagine playing with the boys as soon as they are able. I also liked the analogy of bouncing topics around. But this morning, as I sat outside in the early morning sun (so bright if you are facing into it) and trimmed N's hair, I decided that my life is changing. And I felt a big part of the change was due to the house being complete - a feeling that we could "get on with things" and that our front porch was something that I treasured every day. rain or shine. I can watch the neighbors. They can watch me. A little like a blog.

No comments: