Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter Post. Before summer hits.

It's a busy week but instead of procrastinating on youface I thought I should post the Easter bits before it's summer and no one wants to see my eggs.

See my eggs? In their edible chocolate nest? With the scary off-putting green sugar grass? It couldn't all turn out picture perfect. But the coconut, pistachio and chocolate eggs couldn't have been cuter.


Here are some urchins wandering through our weeds scouting out eggs.



Apparently Jbird realizes that all good holidays center around candy and donned a Halloween costume.



Inspecting the haul.




Finding a brand new thing to do with our brand new "pond." It's not much more than a fancy big bucket sunk into the ground, but it has plans. In the meantime, it floats the Easter Egg Boats.


Hope ya'll had a good one.

3 comments:

peevish said...

I actually gasped when I saw Jbird. Where is that little towhead he used to be? He looks like a, well, a boy! Love those dimples.

Looks like fun!

Vetmommy said...

We did, thanks in large part to you! Those chocolate nests and Brazilian eggs are worth crowing about!

Sinda said...

I certainly had a great one - and those eggs in nests were beautiful.