Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Keeping tabs

I admit it. I watch my neighbors. A lot.

The neighbors out the kitchen window mostly - because that is where I spend a huge amount of my time each day. Puttering around the kitchen. With our lack of curtains and blinds (oh so moderne) we have a sweeping view of the goings on in our 'hood.

And I learn things too. Like the following: Since we moved in, neighbors across the street have had 2 cars parked in the driveway. One was operable, the other van seemed immobile. Lo and behold, this past weekend there was a rearranging of the vehicles! Mama#2 was unloading items from the van. It seems that the old van was really stacked full of stuff. Now why didn't we think of that for all of our carp! Buying an old van and parking it out next to the port of john would have been waaay cheaper than the storage unit.

No comments: