Amy tagged me for this one (and I'm sticking with 5), so here goes:
1) Wooden utensils (as well as popsicle sticks) sometimes give me the heeby jeebies.
2) I like stale popcorn better than fresh.
3) I think Finnish accents are sexy. And a bald, Finnish guy would just about be equivalent to Daniel Craig. (Are there any bald Finnish men?)
4) Gardenias smell like hot dogs to me.
5) I hold on to clothes for sentimental reasons. Like the shirt that Smith was wearing when I realized I was in love with him. I think I treasure it more than my wedding dress.
a shot of my quince bush in full bloom. now the blooms are gone (rained off) and it's back to being a scrubby shrub.